Hobby Land is a family owned & operated online retailer of art and crafts. We are a busy and dynamic business and, due to our growth over recent months, we are now looking to expand our small team by adding a new picker/packer.
We run the business and pick/pack our orders from our family home in Hillpark and we store a lot of our products at an offsite premise. We are a small, friendly team of husband+wife, one full time staff member, another picker/packer and our two doggies.
The main task of the role will be picking and packing orders and preparing them for dispatch. Depending on the candidate, other tasks could include data entry/clean-up, processing returns and out of stock products, responding to customer requests.
The ideal candidate is a Uni Student looking for flexible work in the afternoon during the week to complement their uni schedule. See below the available shifts:
Monday 12.30-5pm – it’s essential that the candidate is able to cover this shift.
Tues-Friday 12.30-5pm – not all these days need to be covered. Based on the candidate’s schedule and on the one of our current staff member, we can provide flexibility during these days.
We will provide full training, so no experience needed. Start asap!
The ideal candidate is:
- A uni student, with a flexible schedule.
- Hard-working, punctual and reliable.
- Personable, friendly and comfortable working in a small team.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Computer savvy and a fast learner.
- Able to work on your feet and move around comfortably.
- Dog lover: we have two very friendly and loving small-sized dogs that will roam around our premises.
If this sounds like you, please tell us about yourself and send us the following:
- your CV
- which afternoons of the week you are available to work
- if you have any commitment in the near future (holidays, placement, other jobs).
Email us on email@example.com and visit our website for more info about us.