Hobby Land is a new online retail store selling art and craft supplies, office and school stationery, and everything in-between at low prices, every day. We are 100% New Zealand owned and operated and we offer deliver thousands of products from leading local and international brands, to New Zealanders all over the country.
We are a small, friendly team, based in Royal Oak looking for a part time picker/packer and customer service assistant between now and Christmas…and potentially beyond!
The candidate will need to pick and pack orders for our busy online store and prepare them for dispatch. Depending on the candidate, there could be the opportunity to assist with customer service and help coordinate certain web-based tasks. We will provide full training, so no experience needed. Start asap!
More details about the role:
- Flexible working hours - the ideal candidate will need to work from 10am to 5pm Monday-Wednesday minimum. Hours and days can be flexible.
- Chance to expand in the role – we are happy to assign more tasks to the right candidate in the future (more customer service/admin/marketing-based) with the potential of moving into a more permanent role in the New Year.
- Full training will be provided.
- We are a young, fast-growing start-up ran in an informal environment.
- Pay is $21.50/hour.
The ideal candidate is:
- Hard-working, punctual and reliable.
- Personable, friendly and be comfortable working in a small team.
- Computer savvy. You need to be able to use a computer, as you will be using our online order fulfilment system and web-platform.
- Able to work on your feet although no heavy lifting is involved.
- Dog lover: we have two very friendly and loving small-sized dogs that will hang around the premises.
If you are a senior high school, a uni student, a graduate looking for work over the summer, a Mum looking to get into the workforce or a semi-retired person looking to keep busy - this could be the opportunity for you!
If you are interested, please tell us about yourself and why you are the right person for the job by emailing email@example.com. Visit our website https://www.hobbyland.co.nz/