Since the early days of oils, artists have made high demands regarding the durability of their work. in order to meet these demands for optimum durability, old holland still produces all its classic oil paints according to traditional formulas (the durability of which has been demonstrated over the course of time), supplemented by the latest contemporary insights. the choice of pigments is a unique mix of the best traditional colours and the best pigments derived from the latest technological developments.
- a unique range of 168 revolutionary colours
- made according to the recipes of old masters
- a unique mix of the best traditional colours and the best lightfast pigments
- the highest possible pigment concentration in every colour
- based on cold pressed linseed oil from the first pressing of the seeds
- with a hand-painted colour example on each tube