About Us and Overview of Terms
This website www.hobbyland.co.nz is owned, operated and administered by Hobby Land NZ Limited “we”, “our” or “us”.
Your use of this website, and purchase of any goods through this website, is governed by the following terms and conditions.
We have provided this website for your use, subject to all of these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By clicking “I accept” or otherwise accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using our website.
We reserve the right to
- remove, suspend or make changes to this website at any time; and
- amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- You should review these terms and conditions each time you visit the website to ensure you are aware of the current terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand. If at any time we do not enforce any of these terms and conditions or grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that or any other term or condition. Further, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the website or these terms and conditions please contact us.
General Website Terms and Conditions
Users outside New Zealand: Our website is operated by us from New Zealand. The information on our website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access our website from a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction. New Zealand law applies to all transactions and use of this website.
The design of, and content contained within, our website, and each of the various trademarks, product names, company names, logos, corporate identities, characters, book titles, and cover images represented on our website (each an “IP Element”), are intellectual property which is either owned by us or licensed to us by suppliers or other third parties. All rights in images of books or other publications included on the website are reserved by the original copyright owners.
The website is intended solely for your personal non-commercial use. Any use or distribution of our website and its content for purposes other than personal non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
Neither the website nor any IP Element is to be reproduced, copied, removed, altered, used, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without our express permission. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark or other IP Element. You must not incorporate the contents of the website or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form, including posting on social media) without our prior written consent. Without limiting this, you must not systematically extract and/or use any parts or elements of the content of our website and in particular, you must not utilise any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) without our prior written permission. You must not create and/or publish your own database or electronic record that copies or features any content on this website (including our prices and product listings) without our prior written permission. You must not frame any part of our website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
Website Use: The website is provided for our customers to use to find out more about our range of products and services. Products and product information displayed on the website do not represent an offer of sale.
Registration and accounts: By registering on our website, you consent to receive marketing, promotional and other material by way of electronic messages from us. You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access our website are kept secure and confidential and you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You must not transfer your account to another user or maintain more than one account with us without our consent. We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and limit your access to our website if we reasonably believe that to be necessary.
Product Information: We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. The equipment you use to view our website may impact on the display of our products. However measurements provided on our website are approximate only. We do not guarantee that the colour, texture or detail of the product shown on your screen will accurately reflect the actual product. We reserve the right to change any aspect of our product information (including price) at any time without notice.
We have made every effort to provide accurate product information on our website. In the event of an error on our website, we may cancel any orders through our website.
Prices: Prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). We have made every effort to provide accurate pricing information on our website. In the event of a pricing error on our website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the website price will not be honoured. Where the pricing error is reasonably obvious we may cancel any orders through our website.
Stock Availability: Products displayed on our website are subject to availability. We endeavour to provide accurate stock availability information on our website, but stock is not updated in real time. Therefore, even if a product is classified as being “in stock” that stock may not be available to purchase online. Hobby Land reserves the right to refund the amount paid for out of stock products to customers without notice and is not liable to credit shipping or other charges paid by the customer.
Limitation of Liability - Website Use: We have made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of information provided on our website, however, errors and omissions may occur. You must check with our customer service if any information is important to you. If you do not, or if you are a business customer or you use this website for the purposes of a business, then to the maximum extent permitted by law we:
- exclude all liability, direct or indirect, in relation to the website and for any losses for any reason whatsoever, including loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any inaccuracy, advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, contained on this website and any other website linked to this website, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings and loss of opportunity). You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this website;
- make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this website or the accuracy of information, content, materials or products included on this website;.
- do not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used and you assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and release us entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use;
Third Party Websites: For your convenience we may provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the condition or content of those sites. We make no representation or warranties of any kind as to the operation (including privacy and security) or accuracy of information or content on third party websites. You access those third party websites and/or use the third party’s website's products and services solely at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of these third party websites or incurred by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with any third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked website does not imply any endorsement of it by use or any association with its operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request.
Advertising: Any dealings with any third party advertiser appearing on the website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Terms of Sale
In addition to the above General Website Terms and Conditions, the following terms and conditions of sale apply to all purchases by you through our website. By completing a purchase order you are stating that you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Orders: Dispatch of orders is subject to stock availability and you will be advised if a product is unavailable. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil, or are unable to fulfil, an order.
Prices: We will charge you the retail price shown on the website at the time you submit your order, together with any additional handling and delivery fees.
Payment: You may pay online by credit card (NZ$), AfterPay, LayBuy, PayPal, Google Pay, ShopPay and Apple Pay. It is your responsibility to be informed on these services’ terms of service. By purchasing products on hobbyland.co.nz and paying using Laybuy, Afterpay, PayPal, Google Pay, ShopPay and Apple Pay’s you agree to these platforms’ terms of service.
If you choose to pay for your order via bank transfer, please allow 1-2 extra working days for the dispatch of your order. Please note that orders will not be dispatched until the full payment reaches our bank account. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that full payment is made to the correct bank account. We will cancel orders if the full payment is not made within 7 days from when the order is placed.
Delivery: We currently deliver only to New Zealand addresses. You must make sure that the delivery address and receiver’s name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if you ask us to deliver to a work address) because we may be unable to change these details once the order has been placed. We cannot take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by you, or because you have not chosen a safe delivery address (ie. if a parcel is stolen after it has been delivered). Our delivery information is set out on our Shipping page. Delivery will be deemed to have been made when the goods arrive at the delivery point agreed with you, or, if you are to arrange delivery, when the goods are available for collection by you.
You must notify us within 5 working days of the dispatch date (as stated in the email we send confirming dispatch) if you have not received an item. It is your responsibility to take care of the goods when they have been delivered in accordance with the instructions you have given us.
Our Liability to you: If you buy goods or services from us for personal use, the guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will apply to those goods or services.
If you buy goods or services for business use, then we exclude all warranties, representations or conditions in relation to the goods and/or services provided by us implied by law, trade, custom or otherwise and our liability for any claim, damages, loss or expense related to the supply or use of goods or services is limited to the cost paid by you for those goods or services and we will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings and loss of opportunity.
Hobby Land VIP Club
By creating an online account with Hobby Land you automatically sign up to our VIP Club. You therefore accept and are bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended by Hobby Land from time to time.
- Whenever you purchase qualifying products from hobbyland.co.nz you will collect 1 point (‘Points’) per $1 (NZD) spent on hobbyland.co.nz. The amount of spend required per point and the products on which Points can be earned may vary from time to time.
- By creating an account with Hobby Land and signing up to Hobby Land’s VIP Club, you agree to receive occasional promotional emails. If you wish to stop receiving these emails, please click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any promotional emails.
- Points will be accumulated and stored on your account. For every 100 Points accumulated you will receive $5 in rewards (‘Rewards’). Rewards will be credited directly to your account. Rewards are only credited to your account in denominations of $5. You can only use two $5 Rewards per order. Points and rewards cannot be sold, and cannot be transferred to another person or account. Rewards cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards and are not redeemable for cash.
- You should log in onto your Hobby Land online account before every purchase on hobbyland.co.nz, even if you are not purchasing qualifying products. This is to enable Hobby Land to provide you with full benefits from the VIP Club.
- Points will expire 365 days after the date on which they were received if you have not collected sufficient points to convert into rewards. Unredeemed rewards will expire 52 weeks after the date on which they were credited to you.
- Points do not have any value until they are converted into rewards, and cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Rewards can only be redeemed in full $5 increments and only two $5 vouchers can be redeem in one go. Rewards cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other discounts. To redeem your rewards you must purchase Hobby Land products in a category in which your rewards may be redeemed in a single transaction, the purchase price of which is greater than, or equal to the value of the rewards you are redeeming. The categories in which rewards may be redeemed may vary from time to time. Where the purchase price exceeds the value of rewards on your card, you must pay the difference. Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards. Rewards can only be redeemed on hobbyland.co.nz.
- When a reward is redeemed, points cannot be earned on the value of the rewards redeemed.
- If, in accordance with Hobby Land’s return/exchange policy, you return a product on which you have earned points, the points earned in that transaction will be deducted from your points balance on your account and any rewards earned with those points will be cancelled.
- These Terms, including (without limitation) how points and rewards may be accumulated and/or redeemed and on which products and/or product categories, may be amended by Hobby Land at any time without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Hobby Land may add or remove products and/or product categories eligible for the collection of points and rewards, offer bonus points or alter the level of spend required to accumulate points and/or rewards, whether temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion. Continuing to shop on hobbyland.co.nz after changes to the terms are made is deemed acceptance of those changes.
- From time to time Hobby Land may provide members with additional offers or promotions in connection with the VIP Club (‘Promotions’). These terms shall apply to such promotions in addition to any specific terms accompanying such promotions. In the event of any inconsistency, the specific terms of the promotion shall apply.
- The Hobby Land VIP Club may be terminated at any time without notice to you. In the event the VIP Club is terminated, Hobby Land reserves the right to cancel all points accrued by you.
- Hobby Land may revoke your membership at any time without notice and for any reason (including but not limited to fraudulent use of your rewards or behaviour which, in the view of Hobby Land, is not acceptable). In the event your membership is revoked, all accrued points and rewards will expire from the date of revocation and you will have no further entitlement in respect of the VIP Club.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Hobby Land (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the VIP Club or any membership, including but not limited to, where arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties, network failures, virus or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Hobby Land’s control); (b) any loss, theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with or of points, rewards, or the account; (c) any points or rewards that are not properly recorded against a member’s account; (d) participation in, or termination of, the VIP Club.
- Your personal information is collected to enable Hobby Land to provide you with the benefits of the VIP Club. If you do not provide the requested personal information you will be ineligible for membership. All personal information provided by you will be held by Hobby Land in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993.
- Hobby Land employees or employees of their partner organisations are eligible to participate in the Rewards Club however rewards points cannot be earned in any instance where staff discount has been redeemed.
- Should you wish to leave the Hobby Land VIP Club at any time, please contact Hobby Land’s customer service. You are free to leave the Hobby Land VIP Club at any time.
- Qualifying products and categories: You will earn points on purchases of all products on hobbyland.co.nz excluding gift cards. This may vary from time to time at Hobby Land’s discretion
- Hobby Land reserves the right to send you marketing emails from time to time. You can unsubscribe and opt-out from marketing emails through the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each email.
Price Match Guarantee
Hobby Land can offer a price match in case all the following conditions are satisfied:
- You find that a product sold by Hobby Land is sold for a cheaper price on a New Zealand website or shop.
- The product presenting a lower price is the exact product sold on Hobby Land. SKU/ISBN codes, colour, size and other product characteristics need to match the product sold on the Hobby Land website.
- You provide concrete evidence that the product presented is sold at a lower price than the price advertised on Hobby Land (such as a link or a screenshot).
In case the conditions above are not satisfied, we won't be able to offer a price match.
We don't offer a price match when the product presented as cheaper is on sale on another website or is out of stock.
We don't offer a price match in conjunction with discount codes or other discounts.
We don't offer a price match more than two times to the same customer.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange a price match.
Restrictions on use
You must not use the Hobby Land’s website for any unlawful, immoral or unethical purpose, as we determine in our sole and absolute discretion, including:
- the Dissemination of unsolicited or unauthorised commercial electronic messages, SPAM, advertising or promotional material;
- the impersonation or theft of another person’s identity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, including Spotlight;
- the creation or Dissemination of false or alias identities;
- to harass, threaten, stalk or otherwise communicate with any person against their will;
- to vilify others, including, without limitation based on race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preferences, religion or politics;
- the Dissemination of pornography, including child pornography involving a person under the age of 18 years or such age as provided by the laws and/or regulations of the countries or jurisdictions in which you use the Spotlight website, whichever is younger;
- to defame, slander or libel any person;
- for the purpose of money laundering, terrorist activities, causing civil unrest and other criminal activities;
- for the purpose of phishing;
- for the purposes of industrial espionage or Dissemination of inside information gained or propagated by unlawful means;
- to Disseminate or otherwise infringe upon the private and/or confidential information or intellectual property rights of any person or infringe the publicity rights any person;
- to Disseminate material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, tortious or otherwise objectionable.
You must not:
- copy, or allow to be copied, all or part of the Content or underlying website code, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms. You must not Disseminate Content that has been created and uploaded to the Spotlight website by other people.
- commercialise all or part of the Spotlight website;
- use the Spotlight website or upload Content to promote, market, distribute or sell any goods or services;
- make any adaptation, modification or derivative work of the other people's Content;
- sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign or transfer all or part of your rights under these Terms;
- use any type of spider, virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, adware, bot, hack, malware, phishing or other malicious codes, computer activity, application, executable, program, software or instructions that are designed to:
- disable, damage, disrupt or disassemble all or part of the Spotlight website; or
- communicate or seek to communicate with persons using the Spotlight website;
You are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees under the New Zealand Consumer Law. Hobby Land does not exclude or limit those consumer guarantees.
Hobby Land makes no warranty or guarantee regarding:
- your use of the website or any material on the website;
- your ability to access or use the website or any material on the website at any time;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- the absence of any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the website or the server upon which it is hosted;
- the use or misuse of the website or any material on the website by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the website;
- the products displayed on the website being available at any time.
If Hobby Land breaches any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be lawfully excluded, the liability of Hobby Land for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the election of Spotlight:
- the resupply of the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- the payment to you of the cost of having the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
By clicking “I accept” or otherwise accessing and using our website and creating a Hobby Land account you agree to share your personal details with us and allow Hobby Land to handle those details.
How Hobby Land communicates with you
If you have opted-in to receiving promotional information from Hobby Land, from time to time, we may email you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails that we send to you.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We collect your personal details such as name, email address and phone number when you create a Hobby Land online account.
If we offer competitions and promotions, or join with other companies to do so, customers who choose to participate in those competitions and promotions may be asked to provide personal information to be eligible to participate. That information may then be used by us and by any company offering the competition or promotion to notify winners or to fulfil promotional obligations.
In addition, when we join with other companies to offer or provide products, services, competitions or promotions, Hobby Land and the other company may cross-reference our customer databases to identify common customers. Hobby Land and the other company may use that existing information to identify future promotional opportunities and to fulfil promotional or contractual obligations.
If, prior to participating in a contest or promotion, you opted not to receive information about or mailings from us, you may still receive information from or about Hobby Land in connection with the competition or promotion if you choose to register for or participate in it. You may opt not to participate in these competitions or promotions if you do not want to receive information about Hobby Land or share your information with Hobby Land and the other companies sponsoring those contests or promotions.
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site. Any information automatically retrieved, such as site browsing patterns, will be used only in aggregate form (so that no individual visitors are identified).
Cookies are an element of data that our website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. To use our website, you do not necessarily need to enable your browser to accept cookies, although some information/services may not be available if you disable your browser not to accept cookies.
The Website may from time to time use, Google Display Advertising services. In this context, we may from time to time use Google Analytics cookies for AdWords Remarketing – displaying Hobby Land advertisements on the Google Display Network based on visitors’ interactions with the our website. No personally identifiable data is collected for this advertising. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. Visitors can also opt out of visit information being collected by Google Analytics on all websites by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
How does Hobby Land protect customer information?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. You have the right, under the Privacy Act 1993, to ask to see personal information we hold about you. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal information to you.
Will Hobby Land disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Hobby Land does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Hobby Land may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Hobby Land complies fully with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorise any third party to use your email address without your permission. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact our customer service.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
What about links to other websites and services?
Our website may contain links to other sites which are not administered or governed by Hobby Land. These are provided solely for the convenience of our visitors. Hobby Land are not responsible for the content of these websites. If you choose to click on the link to another website to use its services or resources, Hobby Land are not liable in respect of your use of the linked website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall Hobby Land experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you would rather not receive any marketing emails from us, you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send to you.
Returns and exchanges
We will accept returns for products provided that:
- Goods are returned or exchanged within 28 days from the purchase date (exclusions apply). After this period you may not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You produce your original Hobby Land online invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item.
- The goods are in the original packaging, including any accessories and instruction manuals.
- The goods are in their original condition and not been used or damaged in any way.
We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Please note: Original courier charges are non-refundable. Refunds will not be considered after the item has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not 'what you expected'. We do not accept change of mind returns.
Hobby Land will accept product returns and provide you with a refund or exchanged product where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
Hobby Land may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Hobby Land reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Hobby Land online invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable
For Laybuy or Afterpay returns and exchanges, we will process a refund, and you will need to re-purchase via our website.
SHIPPING TIMES AND CHARGES
We do our best to make sure your Hobby Land goodies reach you as quickly as possible! We deliver our products during weekdays and we dispatch our orders in between 1-3 working days. Delivery charges and times change depending on the destination and on the delivery service of your choice. See the table below for more details -
Rural - Signature Required
Rural - Standard
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
2-4 business days
3-5 business days
3-5 business days
3-5 business days
3-5 business days
OVERSIZE PRODUCT DELIVERY
Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery. Your total shipping rate will be automatically calculated at checkout.
SPLIT DELIVERIES & MULTIPLE CONSIGNMENTS
Occasionally, products may need to be sourced and supplied by different locations. If this is the case, then your order will arrive at its destination in more than one consignment and possibly with more than one courier company. You won't be charged for extra shipping in case of multiple consignments.
Please note that failure to deliver any consignment shall not entitle you to repudiate the contract as to any consignment already delivered. You may cancel any undelivered consignment up until the dispatch of the consignment is confirmed.
SHARE & WIN
The Hobby Land team will contact the winner of the voucher (randomly chosen) via social media and will send a unique code via email. Use the code at check out next time you shop on Hobby Land.
The voucher expires 12 months after issuing date and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Hobby Land reserves the right to share social media content addressed to @hobbylandnz on our social media platform without notifying the owner of the content.
DISCOUNTS CODES & OFFERS
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must use a promotional code as part of the offer.
- The discount code is valid for a limited time only. Hobby Land reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount code it at any time.
- Each discount code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each discount code applies only to qualifying items. Details are specified in the offer's specific details.
- The discount code does not apply to gift card purchases and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discount codes.
- The discount is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- If the offer has a minimum purchase amount requirement, taxes and shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit.
- Limit one promotional code per customer.
- Discounts cannot be applied retroactively on an order that has already been placed.
OTHER OFFERS & SALES
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you don't need to use a promotional code as part of the offer.
- Percentage discount (%) displayed on our website are off products' list price.
- Discounts apply for a limited time only on selected products until stock lasts.
- Discount and offers are not valid retroactively and will not be applied outside the indicated period of validity of the offer.
- Clearance sales apply to selected products list prices until stock lasts. Actual product availability may vary from the stock level shown on our website. Returns of clearance items are not accepted and refunds or exchanges are not going to be processed.