An airy, lightweight acrylic putty to create heavy texture and 3d forms in places where weight is a factor.
What it does:
- Dries to a hard, opaque white matte finish.
- Can be used on its own, mixed with colour, or painted once dry.
- Can be used to add body to paint and create pastel tints.
- Can be handled like a lightweight clay.
- Can be painted with acrylics, oils, watercolours, graphite or dry pastels when dry.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it:
- Fully intermixable with all liquitex products - basics and professional.
- Use on rigid supports only.
- Apply with knife or tool.
- Mix with acrylic colour to make a tinted paste.
- For sculptural texture, build up in thin layers, allowing each to dry.
- Dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap to avoid shrinkage cracks.
- Overpaint once dry with acrylics or most other media.
How not to use:
- Do not use with any non-acrylic compatible media.
- Drying too quickly will cause cosmetic (not structural) cracks.
- Do not use on flexible supports unless mixed with another medium.