Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Acrylic and marble putty to build textures on semi-flexible supports and create 3d forms.
What it does:
- 100% acrylic polymer and marble dust putty builds flexible form and structure.
- Dries to a very hard yet flexible opaque white matte finish, on supports that may be subject to some movement.
- Can be used on its own, mixed with colour or painted once dry.
- Dries more slowly than other modelling pastes.
- Gives minimal shrinkage.
- Can be overpainted with acrylics, oils, watercolours, graphite or dry pastels.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it:
- Fully intermixable with all liquitex products.
- Apply with knife or tool.
- Tint with acrylic colour to make a coloured paste.
- Can be handled like clay - for best results remove the lid to let some of the water slowly evaporate until you get the texture you want.
- For sculptural texture, build up in thin layers (each no more than a quarter of an inch thick), allowing each to dry.
- Dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap to avoid shrinkage cracks.
- If cracks appear, allow to dry and fill in with another thin layer of paste.
- Overpaint once dry with acrylics or most other media.
- To use as a slightly flexible ground - apply a thin layer to rigid surface with knife/trowel/roller, leave to dry, sand smooth and repeat if needed.
- To make an absorbent ground, mix 1 part modelling paste to 3 parts liquitex gesso, apply with a trowel/roller, leave to dry, sand smooth and repeat if needed.
- For paper-mache, soak paper in a 50/50 mix of modelling paste and gloss/matte gel/gloss heavy gel.
- Can be mixed with acrylic-compatible powdered pigments or aggregates.
How not to use it:
- Do not use with any non-acrylic compatible media.
- Drying too quickly will cause cosmetic (not structural) cracks.
A must have for crafters
I loved the 3 D effect on my mixed media project ! Smells lovely too lol ! Used well with gelato and acrylic paint
Does what it says
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on standard delivery on orders over $60*!
Orders are shipped from our distribution centre in Auckland and delivery is managed via a tracked courier service.
We ship only in New Zealand (for now!) and most orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Please note that refunds and returns will not be considered after your product has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not 'what you expected'. We do not accept change of mind returns, so please choose carefully. See our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
We might send your order in multiple parcels, due to stock location and availability. If that's the case, you will be notified via email and you will receive a tracking link for each parcel sent. Please see more details in our Terms & Conditions.
Do you have a question on a product? Simply contact us, we'll be happy to help.
Thanks for shopping with Hobby Land, we hope you enjoy the experience!
*Conditions apply. See our Shipping Terms.