Increase gloss, extend volume and thicken, while extending open time - or use as a collaging adhesive.
What it does;
- Increases surface gloss, colour depth and transparency.
- Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability.
- Gives heavy body paint an oil-like colour brilliance.
- Increases viscosity of soft body paints, giving a thicker consistency.
- Slows drying time and enhances appearance of brush marks.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it;
- Fully intermixable with all liquitex products.
- Mix with matte gel to create a custom satin gel.
- Can be thinned by diluting with up to 25% water - distilled water will give best results.
- Mix as much as you like into acrylic colour to create the viscosity and transparency you want - the more you add, the more transparent your colour will become.
- Mix into heavy body acrylic to extend volume and maintain viscosity.
- Mix into soft body or acrylic ink to extend volume and thicken.
- This is semi-opaque when wet, transparent when dry - when used very thickly it may dry semi-opaque.
- Apply with a brush as a collaging glue and fixative.
How not to use it;
- Do not vigorously over-brush as this can result in a foggy, hazy look when dry.
- Do not use with any non-acrylic compatible media.