Increase gloss, extend volume and dramatically thicken, while extending open time - or use as a collaging adhesive.
What it does;
- Dramatically increases viscosity to create a stiff, oil paint-like consistency that holds high peaks and sculptural shape.
- Increases surface gloss, colour depth and transparency.
- Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability.
- Slows drying time and gives minimal shrinkage.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it;
- Fully intermixable with all liquitex products.
- Mix with matte gel to create a custom satin super heavy body gel.
- Can be thinned by diluting with up to 25% water - distilled water will give best results.
- Mix as much as you like into acrylic colour to increase viscosity and transparency - the more you add, the more transparent your colour will become.
- This is semi-opaque when wet, transparent when dry - when used very thickly it may dry semi-opaque.
- Apply with a brush as a collaging glue and fixative.
How not to use it;
- Do not vigorously over-brush as this can result in a foggy, hazy look when dry.
- Do not use with any non-acrylic compatible media.