This set includes:
- Burnt Sienna: with the richness and depth to build darker skin tones and create shading in medium ones.
- Cinnamon: one of the lighter shades of the earthy colour spectrum, with hints of red and brown.
- Tan: the pinkest shade in the brown spectrum of colours, it blends effortlessly into cinnamon tones.
- Blush: delicate with a hint of warmth, and strong enough to convey depth in light, peachy tones.
- Dusky Pink: has a subtly pink tone that is almost chalky in effect, and is closer to tan than pink.
- Spice: warm and rustic, it adds depth and intensity for lively hair colour and reflections.
Promarker is twin-tipped: a broad chisel and fine bullet nib, that allow you the freedom to flip easily between shading larger areas and precision detailing.
The colour dyes used in promarkers ensure even colour lay down, with outstanding vibrancy and tonal variation. Unlike felt tipped pens or low grade markers, promarker colours appear perfectly even, with no unsightly streaking. Promarker colours have a translucent quality and can be layered to achieve varying depth and opacity. Going over the same spot creates a darker tone of the same colour, enabling a versatile range of shading effects.
Discover the wide range of tones from each colour with the colourless promarker blender that can be used to soften and merge colours together. Promarkers can be used on a variety of surfaces, including acetate, glass, plastic and even wood.